Modular, small footprintOne size does not fit all when it comes to network security needs. Network security personnel have been forced to buy multiple large software packages to get the few features that they really want or need. Instead of pre-packaging our solutions with different fixed configurations, each feature is a separate, loadable module. This design offers several benefits:
- Each customer gets exactly the functionality they need today and
the ability to grow tomorrow. Each of the different features offered
by the InJoy products are contained in separate modules. Enable
only the functional modules you need. Leave out the features you
don't. It's a great way to save valuable system resources and reduce
the number of potential points of failure in critical systems.
- Code that isn't there can't be attacked. Because InJoy plugins are loaded
on an as-needed basis, executable code is present only when a feature
is actually in use. Thus, unneeded networking features never represent
an additional security liability to users. For example, users wary of
remote GUI administration capability on an exposed system can simply
opt not to load the Remote GUI Server Plugin in the InJoy Firewall.
- Tested independently. Each InJoy plugin represents a complete unit
of autonomous code. As a result, they are tested and hardened
independently from one another, insuring maximum stability and
security of each component.
- Modular Convenience. Function specific topics are covered
quickly and concisely in plugin-specific guides. Therefore, you
don't need to wade through documentation for features that you
- Reseller and consulting customers can elect to add value at the level that works best for them, from semi-custom configuration up to an entire private-label solution